Crush Wine & Spirits is a leading national wine retailer with a shop in midtown Manhattan and a robust e-commerce business. We are dedicated to sourcing and selling exceptional wines that we love. We pride ourselves on our extensive selection of unique, limited production, everyday and fine wines. Along with our selection, Crush’s commitment to customer service has made us the kind of store that customers want to return to day after day.
Now in its eighteenth year, Crush has always prided itself on promoting from within. You’ll be encouraged to grow your expertise with daily opportunities to taste and learn on the job.
The Sales Associate position is ideal for a self-motivated person with a strong wine background who’s looking for an opportunity to deepen their wine knowledge in an exciting, fast-paced retail environment. You’ll be on the front line of customer service, providing a tailored experience for our customers and cultivating lasting relationships with our clientele across multiple platforms. The ability to multi-task and thrive in a demanding environment is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with customers, cultivate new accounts & strengthen existing relationships
- Deliver top-notch, personalized service over multiple channels
- Communicate Crush’s mission & dispense expert advice
- Assist in order fulfillment and inventory management
- Taste frequently & strengthen your expertise!
Who you are:
- Strong background in wine is a must; retail experience is preferred
- Positive, friendly, personable and a team player
- Hard-working & self-motivated, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Responsible and a clear communicator
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong written and computer skills
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends & holiday
Benefits include access to healthcare, generous wine discounts and frequent staff wine tasting. Must be available to work weekends.
Crush is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Crush is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to All Open Positions