- 4 bottles Gazela!
- 3/4 cup gin
- 1 cup Cointreau
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 bunch seedless white grapes
- 3 sliced lemons
- 3 sliced white peaches
- 1 sliced honeydew melon
- 1 liter club soda or seltzer
1) Mix the Gazela, gin and Cointreau together; then drop in the smorgasbord of fruit. Let this concoction steep for a few hours.
2) When you're ready to serve, add the seltzer water and plenty of ice to make it cold, cold, cold.
If you're feeling wild, buy some extra white grapes to freeze and use as ice when you serve.
3) Serve and beat the August heat!